Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Until about 2pm this afternoon, I thought it was December 1st.
I had fully come to terms with the fact that Movember was over and that all the boys were going to get a lot less scruffydreamy and get a lot more dweeby.
I even paid for transit because my November bus pass was 'expired'. Honesty. I'm such an idiot sometimes. 

Don't get ahead of yourself. That is my advice for the day. Let the pieces fall where they may. You'd be surprised how many times they land perfectly. For example, it is still Movember for another 5 hours! And tomorrow is the beginning of everyone's second favorite month of the year: Decem-beard!

Finally, to all the other kiddies that are writing exams on saturday - CHILL OUT. Take a bath and give yourself a facial or something. The sharpest mind is the rested mind (and the prettiest smelling).

I wouldn't look twice at you if you didn't have facial hair.

xo jess

P.S. Can someone please tell me why ear-zits hurt a million times more than face-zits? Thnx.


No comments:

Post a Comment