Thursday, July 14, 2011

Food Heaven

There is a place. Its called Food Heaven.

There are a few ways to get there. Like, if you take a bite and your taste buds leap in the air and flip around and you might even cry a little? Or when you pause mid-bite and close your eyes because you want the flavor to last forever. Or if you can't stop thinking about it for over 4 hours after you ate it. Or if you need to take a moment of silence to honor your meal once you finished it. Or if you literally lick the plate clean. I mean spotless.
That's Food Heaven.

Perfect example. Nicole and I went to this Korean restaurant, Soban, for lunch today. We've been meaning to go FOREVER. I don't know why it took us so long.

SOBAN SEAFOOD TACOS. You'll die. I did. I died and went to Food Heaven. Get yourself some Soban and join me there.

Also. Sweet potato noodles. Whaaa? Get some.

xo jess

No comments:

Post a Comment