Saturday, May 12, 2012

Witty hung over/high

Sometimes i like to think i am at my peak of my game when I am riding out a hangover and stoned. Would you like to hear my thoughts? Too bad if not.

Things robyncam thinks are funny right this second:
1. Ordering take out and telling them it's for "baby girl"
2. That i know the name of the 13 year old boy who works the drive through @ Tim hortons
3. Playing the game "where were you on ___ day" and trying to figure it out
4. The fact that i may also have sun stroke
5. People who don't drink coffee?
6. My bedroom looks like a tsunami hit and my bed has somehow moved to the dead center of my room? #islandbed!


 Anyways. That is my life right now. I have to go to work in an hour, fuck me, right?

stay classy!
-robyncam

No comments:

Post a Comment