Monday, February 13, 2012

you're too cool

do you ever discover bands and then freak out at how amazing they are and then sometimes you just can't contain yourself and you find yourself rocking out to it in the middle of the library? because i have this problem. 

when I get into new music I cant help but listen to them OVER and OVER and OVER again. I thank the sasquatch line up for so many new and wonderful obsessions!

Here are my fave-ski's at the momento.

Little Dragon - Little Man

can we just talk about how COOL she is? FUCK MY LIFE. I think that when asian girls are cool they are just so much cooler than cool #noracism


Grouplove - Lovely Cup

that guys hair on the tambourine! that girls outfit! that guys beard! THE MAIN SINGER!

Who else is really excited for sasquatch?

-robyncam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment