Monday, September 26, 2011

food talk.

I love food motion. Let me explain..

I love pulling a slice of pizza from the pie and all the cheesy strings stretch in the air.

I love watching the little holes form while frying a pancake.

I love breaking open a poached egg! Watching the yolk spill onto the rest of my food and plate is the best! I love eggs.

I love breaking a freshly baked cookie into 2 pieces and seeing all the gooey chocolate melt over the edges. Which I did tonight after baking oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! And they were AMAZING.

I love watching the popcorn kernals explode. Its like the butterfly of food. How crazy is this video?



This is so off topic but isnt he the cutest!?



I dont think foodgawker counts as food motion. But I still love it. LOVE it.. Ok a little bit obsessed.

nicole!

1 comment:

  1. I'd never even heard of foodgawker before, but now that I've seen it, I love it. I love to torture myself by looking at delicious food photography, haha!

    ReplyDelete